Friday, May 22, 2009

NHL 2010

It has finally been released even though a bit early. They put a lot of the focus into the fighting aspect of the game. they say its going to be first person instead of hovering overhead the fighters. I personally think that will make the game even more awesome. I know half the time I will be trying to fight people just for that.

Anyway, I'm not sure if they will add more controls or more health but we will see as the time goes on. Also I have heard that they will make it so you can now kick the puck with your skate. Will they make this hard and complicated to do? We don't know that yet. But this will be the perfect addition for the Datsuyk, Zetterburg, Ovechkin wanna be out there.

Well thats all for now. I know I have been lacking on the posts but schools almost out and so I have been busy. I will post more when I can.

Let me know what you think about the game if your a fan of any NHL game

2 comments:

Derek said...

Hockey not so much for me.

john walsh said...

i think its great, im a big fan of hockey.

have a great day