Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sorry I haven't posted.

Sorry I haven't made a post in years. Literally. I stopped the whole blogging thing a while ago to pursue other things. That being said Rewards1 has a whole new look and are a whole lot better then what they use to be. If you don't know what Rewards1 is, it's basically a site (If you haven't noticed from the name of the blog or other posts, if you looked,) that when you fill out advertisements they give you points. These points are equal to 1 USD. Once you get a certain number of points you can then convert those points to amazon gift cards, ebay gift cards, Xbox live time cards, WoW time cards, etc etc. The list goes on and on. You can pretty much get almost anything you want. Head on over there and just check it out. I think you will like what you see.

Note: If you click the link i provide (notice how its blue and underlined?) and you sign up you become my referral and it helps me out as well. It does not reduce the amount of points you get. Basically for every point you get, i get .3. If you don't want to be my referral thats fine too and the link is http://www.rewards1.com.

If you would like to know more on how to do the offers efficiently they (other members) have posts in the forums saying how to do them at a high rate of payout.

No comments: